The NCC Foundation offers three emergency funds to assist Norwalk Community College students who encounter an unforeseen financial emergency or hardship event that would otherwise prevent them from continuing their education at NCC. Applicants must be currently enrolled at NCC (taking at least six credits) and be in good standing. Approved awards are payable to the appropriate vendor.Qualifying examples include, but are not limited to:
– School related expenses (but NOT books)
– Safety related needs, such as changing locks on vehicle or home
– Transportation emergencies, such as car repair
– Unforeseen and uncovered medical expenses
– Assistance with rent or utilities due to an emergency situation
To apply, click on the link below to download the application form.
Student Emergency Fund – Available to all NCC students who meet eligibility criteria; maximum award of $250.
Nursing Emergency Fund – Available to students enrolled in NCC’s Nursing Program who meet eligibility criteria.
Grove Ely Single Parent Emergency Fund – Available to single parents who meet eligibility criteria; student must be a single parent of a minor child living in the same household.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Director of Annual and Planned Giving
188 Richards Ave, E311