Idea Pitch Competition: April 26, 5 to 7 p.m.
Got Ideas??? Apply by March 31st
NCC Foundation is sponsoring the 3rd annual Idea Pitch Competition! Be a part of this amazing learning and fun experience, with more than $2,000 in cash prizes!
WHO: Any current student (Credit or Non-Credit including Certificate); If you’re not participating through you Public Speaking class, please contact: NCC Foundation, email@example.com/203-912-3364
WHAT: Each student will present a 5 minute pitch presentation, including:
- Next Steps
- March 31, Written Statement – submit written statement of idea to the NCC Foundation
- April 7, 9 to 11 a.m., Selection Process –preliminary presentations; 8-10 finalists will be selected
- April 10, 9 to 11 a.m., Notification of Finalists – Finalists announced along with their individual mentor match
- April 11-21, Refining Presentation – Finalists announced along with their individual mentor match
- April 24, 5 to 8 p.m., Dry Run of Presentation – Each finalist has 15 minutes to practice in Pepsi Theatre; mentor will provide coaching support
- April 26, 5 to 7 p.m., Competition – 5 judges will select winners to receive prizes
WHERE: Norwalk Community College, Pepsi Theatre, April 26 – 5 to 7 p.m.