News and Media Updates
from the Foundation
- March 27, 2020- Norwalk Community College Loans Ventilators to Norwalk Hospital
- March 25, 2020- Norwalk Community College Foundation Provides Laptops and Grocery Store Gift Cards to Students in Need
- February 10, 2020-Tudor Foundation Grants $60,000 in Support of Norwalk Community College Foundation
- September 16, 2019-NCC Foundation to Host 60 Minutes Reporter Scott Pelley
- May 17, 2019-Recognizing the Leadership of Dr. Sreedhar Nair and the Support of the National Emphysema Foundation
- March 19, 2019-NCC Foundation to Host Biographer Evan Thomas
For media related inquiries please contact:
Trevor Stonefield, Communications Manager
When you enter a Norwalk Community College Foundation (NCC Foundation) event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by NCC Foundation and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar NCC Foundation events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of NCC Foundation. You release NCC Foundation, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by NCC Foundation or the person or entity designated to do so by NCC Foundation.