Bigelow Scholarship applications will open in March 2019.
This scholarship is awarded to incoming students from high schools in Norwalk, CT.
Students selected by the NCC Foundation Scholarship Committee will have an opportunity to complete an associate degree with a $3,200 scholarship and a $500 book allowance. This scholarship can be renewed for a second year, dependent upon satisfactory academic performance in year one.
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Are a current high school senior in a public Norwalk, CT high school
- Are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Are in good academic standing and not on probationary status
- Have a completed FAFSA on file with the NCC Office of Financial Aid by the application deadline
- Are nominated, in writing, by a guidance counselor or principal at your current high school
All candidates must apply to NCC and follow procedures for new admitted students, including taking a placement test.
The NCC Foundation Scholarship Committee reviews all applications and selects potential recipients for interview. Following the interview process, students are selected to receive an award. Scholarship winners will be notified via mail during the summer.
For more information, please contact Catherine Lucia, Scholarship and Program Manager.